Reginold 2014 for a bookworm
Lest I forget, I'm writing down the titles of the book which I read, or at least tried to read for 2014:
1. The Kite Runner -Hosseini
2. Wild at Heart
3. Unleashed- Mcmanus
4. Mission Drift- Peter Greer
6. Nig Read more ...ht-Elie Wiesel
7. The Man who went up in smoke-Wahloo
8. James and the Giant Peach-Dahl
9. Thriving on Chaos- Peters
10. Dilbert cartoons
11. The Little Prince (nth time)
12. A Thousand Splendid Suns- Khaled Hosseini
I'm missing my Pugad Baboy series though :).
10 months ago
Vincent HELPFUL PROCTORING TIPS FOR TEACHERS
Dahil last day na ng exams bukas... here are some helpful tips on how we teachers could enjoy proctoring and make it more meaningful.
1. Pray the rosary. You can pretend that each student is a bead. You’re not Read more ... only keeping yourself from dozing-off, but you are helping the kids as well. :)
2. Bring Diatabs or Imodium.
3. Do not smile or laugh on your own. (Guilty as charged.)
4. Observe which student laughs or smiles on his own.
5. Bring lots of candies. Example: Nestle Crunch (Thanks Mr. Miranda)
7. Do not bring “Pugad Baboy” books. Why? Go back to tip number 3.
8. Count the “puyo” on each student. (Hindi nyo alam kung ano yung puyo ano?)
9. Do not be suddenly possessed by the devil.
10. Do not levitate.
11. Take note how many in your class are lefties. Compare each class. Make a chart or graph based on your observations. Submit your findings to the National Statistics Office.
12. Watch-out for Mr. Lacson. (I miss him.)
13. Draw a caricature of Mr. Lacson on the board. (Guilty as charged.)
14. Never… I mean NEVER do time checks every minute… “75 minutes left… 74 minutes… 73… 72…”
15. Eat your Nestle Crunch.
17. Do not invite your “manicurista” for a manicure session.
18. Do not wear “kalesa-sounding” shoes. (Hi Ms. Adan)
19. Never ever say the word "okay" out loud. That word scares the hell out of students during exams.